Thursday, November 24, 2011

Room Proud:: The Last Gathering

Happy Thanksgiving! One of the things that I am very thankful for is my room. It's not a very big thing (out of the things that I am thankful for), but many people share rooms with siblings, and I'm happy that I have my own.

On a (interior) design show on TV, they have a segment called "House Proud" I like to think that I am Room Proud (a. k. a. I am very proud of the way I designed my room) so I would like to show you guys my favorite parts of my room as well as give you a chance to link up photos of your rooms. Here we go:

 One of my favorite parts of my room is the garland that hangs above my bed. It is very easy to make:

Just hang a piece of twine up so that the ends hang down. Then tie on three more shorter pieces of twine and tie dried fall leaves onto the ends.
 That's what it looks like ^
 Another favorite part of my room is the seating area near my window. I just love it.
 This is my fall art wall. Just hang up different types of art that you made that have to do with the current season. Soon I'm going to make a winter one, probably having something to do with newspaper, white glitter, and paper snowflakes. :)
 This is my bed. I made the throw pillow (the tag is from the pillow insert) and the bedding is from PBTeen.
 Close up
I also made this- I just took a typical free party print out banners and erased the letters and replaced them with my name, printed it out, and strung it on twine.



2 comments: